Apple cider vinegar is a delicious and healthy addition to many recipes. However, apple cider vinegar can also help with the dissolution of kidney stones. Kidney stones are a common ailment, and they can be extremely painful. Luckily, there are many home remedies that can help ease the pain and dissolve the stones. apple cider vinegar for kidney stones is one such remedy.
How Does It Work?
- The citric acid in apple cider vinegar helps to break down kidney stones. The vinegar also helps to increase urine production, which helps to flush out the stones.
- Apple cider vinegar is thought to work because of its high acidic content. The acidity helps to break down the stones so that they can be flushed out of the body more easily.
How to Use It
There are several ways that you can use apple cider vinegar to help with kidney stones.
- One method is to drink a solution made of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and eight ounces of water three times a day.
- Another way is to mix one cup of apple cider vinegar with one cup of water and drink it once per day.
- You can also try adding apple cider vinegar to your diet by using it in recipes or taking it as a supplement.
The science behind apple cider vinegar dissolving kidney stones
Apple cider vinegar is a type of vinegar made from fermented apples. It is rich in acetic acid, which is thought to have several health benefits. Some people believe that drinking apple cider vinegar can dissolve kidney stones and prevent them from forming.
However, there is no scientific evidence to support this claim. Kidney stones are typically made of calcium oxalate or calcium phosphate. These substances are not very soluble in acetic acid, so it is unlikely that apple cider vinegar would be effective at dissolving them.
Additionally, apple cider vinegar is also acidic, so it may actually contribute to the formation of kidney stones in some people. Therefore, while there is no harm in drinking apple cider vinegar, it is unlikely to dissolve kidney stones or prevent their formation.
If you are suffering from kidney stones, apple cider vinegar may be a helpful treatment for you. The acidity in the vinegar can help break down the stones so that they can be flushed out of your system more easily. There are several ways that you can use apple cider vinegar, so find the method that works best for you and give it a try!